skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
DwayneM
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
two truths & one lie
I am a chargers fan
I've been snowboarding for one month
I know how to count cards
2 comments:
Ali
September 1, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Hey dwayne! I think that you have NOT been snowboarding for a month.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Axe
September 1, 2009 at 10:26 PM
You are not a chargers fan
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grade 7 Humanities 2009/10
Revealers- Keeping Quiet
16 years ago
angieg
Two truths and a lie
16 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(2)
▼
September
(2)
Reavelers- Keeping Quiet
two truths & one lie
About Me
DwayneM2009
View my complete profile
Hey dwayne! I think that you have NOT been snowboarding for a month.
ReplyDeleteYou are not a chargers fan
ReplyDelete